VedoGreen offers the following services:
- Supervision on formal and informal requirements for a possible Listing on Euronext. Preliminary evaluation through an in-depth business model and financials analysis
- Assistance to the analysis of Business Plan’s sustainability
- Equity Story definition and institutional and support in investors selection
The sustainability report is a stand-alone document dedicated to the in-depth discussion of data and information on the economic, environmental and social aspects of companies in accordance with the reporting criteria (CRI Standard). V-Finance also proposes the elaboration of the Integrated Reporting according to the guidelines (“Framework”) IIRC – International Integrated Reporting Council.
Through a stakeholder engagement plan V-Finance supports companies in enhancing the adoption of ESG criteria and in defining a communication strategy aimed at emphasizing sustainability aspects towards the financial community: V-Finance organises thematic meetings with target investors that include sustainability issues in the investment policy (SRI Sustainable responsible Investment – ESG).
It foresees the integration of the sustainability objectives of the United Nations Agenda 2030 (SDG–Sustainable Development goals) into the company’s business plan and sustainability report.
Listing Sponsor for Euronext
EURONEXT is the largest stock market in Europe, including France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Portugal.
EURONEXT has the highest concentration of liquidity in Europe, with more than 1,300 issuers with a market capitalization of 3.5 trillion euro and a trading value of 2.2 trillion euro. Our consulting service includes the assistance of the Issuer in the application for admission to securities trading as defined by the Market Regulation and the admission process in general:
- Assess the issuer’s ability to be listed on the stock market through a feasibility study, including a range of valuation for the company’s shares;
- Participate in the preparation of the information document;
- Coordinate the due diligence process with all partners involved in the operation;
- Ensure that the Issuer complies with its financial reporting obligations as a listed company.
The listed company must comply with several legal and regulatory requirements and in particular with the Euronext market rules.
Our main activities in the role of listing Sponsor:
- Verification of compliance with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in line with the rules in force
- Support for relations with market authorities (MFA, Euronext)
- Management and disclosure of privileged information, which are regulated and permanent
- Annual certificate of conformity with the market abuse regime (MAR)
- Organization of an annual investor presentation
La società quotata deve rispettare una serie di obblighi legali e normativi e in particolare le regole di mercato Euronext.
Le nostre principali attività nel ruolo di Listing Sponsor:
- Verifica della conformità agli obblighi legali, normativi ed etici in linea con le norme in vigore
- Sostegno alle relazioni con le autorità di mercato (AMF, Euronext)
- Gestione e diffusione di informazioni privilegiate, regolamentate e permanenti
- Certificato annuale di conformità al regime di abuso di mercato (MAR)
- Organizzazione di una presentazione annuale degli investitori